School Development Priorities
Every academic year, along with the school’s governing body, we set targets to continue the school’s journey towards being outstanding and realising our vision for the children of Gainsborough.
This year, our main targets are as follows:
- To embed the use of assessment for learning and marking to in all subjects
- To develop an approach to oracy teaching across the school
- To raise the attainment of the combined measure at KS2 for AE and GD
- To improve attendance to be in line with National Average
- To successfully establish a resource provision for SEMH pupils
- To develop curriculum, assessment, progression and tracking documents from 0-3 years
To view our 2021-22 School Development Plan, please click here.