School Development Priorities
Every academic year, along with the school’s governing body, we set targets to continue the school’s journey towards being outstanding and realising our vision for the children of Gainsborough.
This year, our main targets are as follows:
- To ensure all subjects have clear leadership and good progress can be seen in learning across each subject
- To improve the attendance, raise the aspirations and accelerate progress of the traveller community
- To improve attendance for all pupils
- To ensure high quality science teaching across the school
- To use assessment for learning to identify gaps in learning effectively
- To establish a high quality ICT curriculum across the school
- To ensure spelling is taught well, monitored and progress is good for all children
- To ensure oracy has a high focus across all lessons and is led well, improving speaking and listening across the school
- To raise attainment in boys reading writing
- To raise the attainment of children with PPG
To view our 2022-23 School Development Priorities, please click here.