The basic colours are navy blue, grey and white. All uniform items should be marked with the child’s initials, on the label, with a permanent marker.
- Grey trousers
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Plain grey tights or white socks
- White school polo-shirt
- Navy sweatshirt with the school logo
- Navy cardigan with the school logo
- Sensible black shoes
- Trainers are permitted only if they are plain black.
- As winter, plus grey shorts
- Girls may wear blue and white checked summer dresses
- Black sandals with a strap which fastens securely around the back of the foot / ankle.
Jewellery is not allowed, with the exception of watches which remain the responsibility of the child. Children with pierced ears may only wear small studs.
- Place order using order form (available from the main office).
- Office team will add items to your ParentPay account and prepare your order.
- Make payment in full using your ParentPay account.
- Collect your order from the office once payment has been made.
||£11.50 – £12.50
||£12.50 – £13.50
|White Polo Shirt
||£7.90 – £8.50
|White P.E T-shirt
|Navy Tracksuit Bottoms
||£10.00 – £12.00
||£18.00 – £20.00
||£23.00 – £25.00