We know that education is most successful when parents/carers, staff and governors all work together. Parents and carers can be involved with the school community in a variety of ways. We encourage parents and carers to speak to the class teacher about any issues.
We send home an annual report to parents and hold termly parents evenings to discuss your child’s progress throughout the term. We also invite parents into classes each half term to take part in class events; these activities vary from one event to another and are designed to encourage parents and pupils to work to work as a team to complete the activity.
You can also get involved in the following ways:
- FRoGS (Friends of Gainsborough School)
- Helping with trips and visits
- Volunteering in class
- Supporting with fund raising events
- Attending curriculum evenings
- In class half termly events
- Any adult working in our school will need to complete the appropriate police checks.
The school communicates in a variety of ways including:
- Weekly newsletters
- Online information
- Texting service
- Carrot Rewards app
- Seesaw app
- Tapestry app
- Half termly class newsletters
Gainsborough Primary School’s Home School Agreement