The School Building
The school is arranged over 4 floors.
All of our classes are named after British Birds that the children may encounter in the parks and gardens of Hackney.
On the ground floor you will find:
- Main School Office
- ICT Suite
- Assistant Headteacher for EYFS and Key Stage 1’s office
- Executive Headteacher’s Office
- One Reception class
- One Year 1 class
- One Year 2 class
- Two Year 3 classes
- The Green Room – used for clubs and coffee mornings
To the left of the main school entrance you will find the Children’s Centre and the Nursery buildings.
On the first floor you will find:
- Two Year 6 classes
- Assistant Headteacher for Upper Key Stage Two’s office
- The Blue Room – used as a medical room, learning mentors, attendance and behaviour
On the second floor you will find:
- Two Year 5 classes
- Two Year 4 classes
On the top floor you will find our Library.
In addition to the wonderful spaces inside of the building, we are extremely lucky to have access to a huge amount of outdoor space including:
- a large playground which is zoned into four areas
- the playing fields
- a sports cage