Every academic year, along with the school’s governing body, we set targets to continue the school’s journey towards being outstanding and realising our vision for the children of Gainsborough.
This year our targets are:
- Continue to ensure consistently good teaching and increase the proportion of teaching that is outstanding in EYFS
- Ensure provision across all subjects shows high quality learning outcomes in line with Reading, Writing and Maths attainment.
- Continue to raise attendance for persistent absentees, particularly girls and PPG pupils.
- Close the gap in attainment for boys and girls
- Refine the teaching of reading and develop and excellent reading culture across the school
- To continue to ensure attainment is above national at the end of KS1 and KS2 in Reading, Writing and Maths.