Gainsborough Primary School has a compulsory school uniform which is worm with pride by all children in the school. Order forms are available at the school office for you to order uniform.
The basic colours are navy blue, grey and white. All uniform items should be marked with the child’s initials, on the label, with a permanent marker.
- Grey trousers
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Plain grey tights or white socks
- White school polo-shirt
- Navy sweatshirt with the school logo
- Navy cardigan with the school logo
- Sensible black shoes
- Trainers are permitted only if they are plain black.
- As winter, plus grey shorts
- Girls may wear blue and white checked summer dresses
- Black sandals with a strap which fastens securely around the back of the foot / ankle.
Jewellery is not allowed, with the exception of watches which remain the responsibility of the child. Children with pierced ears may only wear small studs.
Uniform may be ordered using our uniform order form.
- Place order using order form.
- Office team will add items to your parentpay account and prepare your order.
- Collect your order from the office once payment has been made.
|White Polo Shirt||£6.50|
|White PE T-shirt||£6.50|
|Navy Tracksuit Bottoms||£8.50|