Gainsborough is a part of the Primary Advantage Federation of schools and we review our policies on a regular basis. When a policy review is required, consultation is also undertaken with wider stakeholders including our school Governors.
To view a list of Primary Advantage Federation policies, please visit their website by clicking here.
Some of our school policies are listed below. Should you wish to receive a paper copy of any of our policies, please contact the school office who will be happy to provide them free of charge.
- Accessibility Plan
- Breach Management Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Primary Advantage Federation Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Equalities Policy
- EYFS Policy
- Medical Needs Policy
- Online Safety & Acceptable Use Policy
- Privacy Notice – Governors
- Privacy Notice – Pupils and Parents
- Pupil Discipline & Anti-Bullying Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- SEND Policy